Saturday, June 28, 2008

Zune Day 1

I get an email at work from Cathy.

“You got a package. Can I open it? I’m going to anyway. Unless you say no.”

She opened it. Inside was my brand new 8G Microsoft Zune for me to test out and give my honest feedback on.

So Cathy charged it up for me and when I got home, I installed the software and all that jazz.

After that, things weren’t looking so good. It took nearly two hours just to get the thing to sync. The software was installed, but nothing was clicking between the Zune and it’s software. Eventually I figured out it was something to do with the driver, and I fixed it, but not without some frustration.

One I was synced, it was super easy to get songs over onto the machine, and even a few pictures so I could change the background to the kiddos.
More tomorrow!

No comments: